We are the professional organization for certified nurse midwives (CNMs) in the District of Columbia.
The DC Chapter of the American College of Nurse-Midwives is here to:
• Educate women and families in the District about midwifery care
• Help District women find a certified nurse-midwife
• Support policies that promote the health and well-being of women and families in the District
• Provide communication to and facilitate communication among certified nurse-midwives in the District
• Promote midwifery in the District through education, political action and outreach